Thursday, August 7, 2008

Check out the Gut Check

212 Gut Check is next weekend. If you are not familiar with the Gut Check, it is a 412 mile race from Wyoming to Minnesota via Highway 212 in northern South Dakota. This blog and this site are dedicated to it. It looks to be an epic ride for a good cause and someday I would love to participate. I know one of the solo riders and was told that while we were riding from Sioux Falls to Vermillion on Saturday, he did a training ride from Sioux Falls to Sioux City......and back. Please pass the chamois butt'r®!!!!

On a less painful note, I had a swell commute today. I am feeling pretty confident that this month I will set a personal record for monthly mileage. Monthly mileage thus far:

Mar 149.10
Apr 268.88
May 369.39
Jun 441.10
Jul 508.85
Aug 208.01 and counting....